Ownership of rights
Any use of this Website or its contents, including license or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of SNC HEALTH MEDICO. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by license and other intellectual property laws. licencing and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by SNC HEALTH MEDICO or its licensors. You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the website.
Content acuracy and invitation to offer
We have taken all care and precaution to try and provide accurate data and information. In the preparation of the content of this Website, in particular to ensure that prices quoted are correct at time of publishing and all products have been fairly described. All prices are displayed inclusive of GST Services. Services however are listed exclusive of service tax as rules for service tax vary with different services. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Website. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All products/services and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer which shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission of SNC HEALTH MEDICO prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have supplied us with your email address or phone number, we will notify you by email and/or phone number, as the case may be, as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email/contact you again to confirm dispatch and therefore acceptance of the order.
General User Terms
- User is hereby authorised to use the website for lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the SNC HEALTH MEDICO and any violation to the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws;
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO strives to provide best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, SNC HEALTH MEDICO does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on the SNC HEALTH MEDICO;
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendor for fulfillment.
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of promotion;
- All offers on Products shall be for limited stocks and are for limited period(s). SNC HEALTH MEDICO may at its sole discretion modify, extend, update or withdraw the offers on products without prior notice to the Users. In such events, the revisions, as the case may be, will be updated on the website accordingly;
- A promo code, once used shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or SNC HEALTH MEDICO;
- We don’t run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user’s explicit consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic, and truthful;
- We guarantee the condition of the item you buy when you purchase from sellers on our website. However this guarantee is not applicable for manufacturing defects.
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. SNC HEALTH MEDICO decision of cancellation of order shall be final and we shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever;
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on website may vary than the usual time of delivery;
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, SNC HEALTH MEDICO may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User about such cancellation;
- HealthVit shall have right to modify the price of a product or service any time, without any prior information;
- Cancellation by SNC HEALTH MEDICO: There may be certain orders that SNC HEALTH MEDICO is unable to accept and must cancel. SNC HEALTH MEDICO reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User, User accept and undertake that the same is acceptable and he/ she/ it will not contest/ raise any dispute on the same. The situations that may result in cancellation of User’s order includes, without limitation, nonavailability of the product or quantities ordered by User, non- availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by SNC HEALTH MEDICO credit and fraud avoidance department;
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. SNC HEALTH MEDICO will contact the User if all or any portion of User’s order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept the User’s order. If the order is cancelled after credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in User’s credit card account;
- Cancellation by the User: In case of requests for order cancellations, SNC HEALTH MEDICO, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User. As part of usual business practice, if SNC HEALTH MEDICO receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by SNC HEALTH MEDICO, SNC HEALTH MEDICO shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount to User within a reasonable period of time;
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed, it is pertinent to note that the SNC HEALTH MEDICO has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. User hereby agree and undertakes that the decision taken by the SNC HEALTH MEDICO is acceptable to User and User shall not create any dispute on the decision taken bySNC HEALTH MEDICO on cancellation;
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by SNC HEALTH MEDICO as per certain criteria. SNC HEALTH MEDICO Reward Point or Promo Code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive, viz:
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale;
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address;
- Bulk quantity of the same product ordered;
- Invalid address given in order details;
- Any malpractice used to place the order.
- SNC HEALTH MEDICO Reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of this document, at any time without any prior written notice to user;
- Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances SNC HEALTH MEDCICO liability shall exceed giving the User a replacement of the same product/ alternate product of the same value;
- These terms and conditions are subject to Indian laws and any dispute shall be subject to jurisdiction of the courts in Lucknow (India) only.
- You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer / network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website.
- You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website.
- And, It belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
You are also prohibited from:-
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- transmitting any information (including job posts, messages and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- framing or hotlinking or deeplinking any content on the Website.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
All the information provided to us by you, including sensitive personal information, is voluntary. You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, in accordance with the terms of this User Agreement, but please note that withdrawal of consent will not be retroactive.
You can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about you which has been collected pursuant to your decision to become a user of the Website. If you update any information relating to you, we may keep a copy of the information which you originally provided to us in its archives.
How To Communicate With Us:
When you visit the Website or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. When you submit your phone number along with your shipping address or to request our call back, you consent to receive calls on that number for communication related to your order/request and other site related communication.
You agree, understand and confirm that the credit / debit card details or other financial details provided by you for availing of services on the Website will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit /debit card or financial facility which is not lawfully owned / obtained by you. You also understand that any financial information submitted by you is directly received by our acquiring bank and not taken by us. We will not be liable for any credit / debit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on you. We and our associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We and our associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions in accordance with applicable laws.
Refusal of service:
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend or cancel the service at any time if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the security, or proper administration of the service.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mis-priced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit / debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit / debit card account. We strive to provide you with best value, however prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
SNC HEALTH MEDICO is a health and wellness network marketing company Founded in Lucknow,Uttar Pradesh(INDIA),the multi-level marketing company is the largest grower company.
SNC HEALTH MEDICO features various types of herbs.
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted to us on or by this Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the “Comments”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments.
You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify us and our affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit. We and our affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
If any User has any grievance, comment, question or suggestion regarding any of our Product/Services, please contact our Grievance Officer , who will redress the grievances of the Users expeditiously but within one month from the date of receipt of grievance, and who can be reached by:
- Sending a letter marked to the attention of C3138,SECTOR6,SAPNA COLONY,RAJAJIPURAM,LUCKNOW,
UTTAR PRADESH(INDIA) PINCODE- 226017; or
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
HEALTH AND WELLNESS INFORMATION
- Regular exercise improves health and fitness. Health is defined as a state of complete mental, physical and social well-being; not merely the absence of illness or infirmity. Fitness is the ability to meet the demands of the environment.
- The information contained in the Web Site is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the Web Site (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided on the Web Site by healthcare or nutrition professionals employed by or contracting with HealthVit) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. You should read carefully all product packaging prior to use. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical.